Montag, 12. März 2012

2.Semester, Kaoshiung, Cat Poo Coffe



Already almost one month. Crazy the time passes by so damn 
fast. This semester will as well, since it is summer semester.
Time passes by faster if the weather is good. Well not that
it is good right now :) But I am positive minded that it will be good
soon. So that we can spend every weekend in Fulong! Yeah!!!
Besides of all the organization stuff. Paying a lot of Bills and so
on there happened nothing really special. I am just spending more
money that I have. But that the bad weathers fault!!!
Thats why we drink too much! 


Some creature from my Department. It is the offical Maskottchen of
 the YZU Arts festival.


The awesome Yakiniku all u can eat place in Jhongli
were all started last semester as well. Like a Dejavu.


Ate too much!


We did quite a lot All u can eat stuff the last days. I think it
is because most of us are so free right now. We had 1 week 
vacations right after the first week of school. And in April
were going to have 10 Days of vacation as well. Off to Kenting
!!!!!!! Yeah Spring Break


Felix in the biggest dryer I have ever seen.


Well once we decided to not longer stay in tamade leng 
Neili and take the advantage of having a long weekend to
go to Kaoshiung. Taiami. of Taiwan. Awesome weather as usual.
Since we were drinking the 3 hours time we had to wait for the bus 
in Taipei. And then kept on drinking in the bus as well. We arrived wasted
as f*** in Kaoshiung and meet up with Elsa a friend of mine. The one who
was in Malaysia with us. So we arrived there at 8 in the morning. Everyone else
kept drinking  I stopped. Good idea. So we finally went to Monkey mountain!
Finally we never made it. It is actually not really special compared to 
Bukith Tima(or so) in Singapore. The vegetation here is more dry than I 
expected. 



And finally after a 2hs walk we finally managed to see monkeys
and lots of. 



They can turn really wild if you make them angry.


Afterwards, already very very tired since we did not sleep for one 
day we went to our Condo. Thanks to Elsa we got an crazy as hell
awesome Buisness room in the 85 Building. Which is the Taipei 101
of Kaoshiung. We were somewhere in the Middle of it.

(c) Digital Taiwan. 
It is really nice and looks cool somehow. Strange architecture.


The room had everything you could imagine. Except of
a jacuzzi. And it was decorated in a kind of maritime.
Nordsea style. A little bit too much for my taste.


And it was really cheap. But I think we need to thank Elsa
cause if we would have asked for it they might have charged us 
double the price.


After all of that we went Sightseeing. I really took less
pictures this time. Maybe because I have been there already.
THis the awesome Brickyard beergarden. I love this place.


Loveriver!


We went to the awesome 100 Nts Taiwanese/Japanesque 
restaurant. And ordered exactly the same as last time.
Quite unspontaneus. It is a really nice and good place.
And this time the staff was quite nice. Not like the ones we
had last time!


Papas secret lover! Is this great restaurant. Named after a 
old Taiwanese Movie. The food is awesome. Truly Taiwanese.


So since I took many art classes this semester (where I can do actually
Graphic Design) I am very very free. Until now. No I am really happy
in one way. I have almost no team work. Can plan my staff on my own.
And can do what I want. I am actually taking a graduating class.
So I might geht two degrees. A Taiwanese and a german one ;) 
No would be great though. We have a lot of field trips to exhibitions
and galleries in Taipei. Which is awesome cause you can leave Neili for
at least one Day. 


THis is my graduation course. Topic of this class is " How to make
coffee! Well I already know since i got a private lesson.
We tried a lot of different kind of expensive coffee.
Also the famous. Cats Poo coffe. Which you can actually 
brew two times. I have to say it was my favorite one. 
Was not so strong. I wonder how much one Cup is. Gonna
ask the next time I am there!


The teacher of this class is a Austrian Born Taiwanese.
An ABT ha ha. And he can speak German. THats cool.
Actually I did not take this class because of this reason.
But its fun and easy going. 


Indonesian Cats Poo Coffe. Hao ha!


This by the way shows my blogger statistiks.
The last one is the funniest part. Shows what ppl. Type in
to find this blog. >>>>>Geylang cheapest hooker ha ha!
Great! There is a lot of funny stuff shown but this on is the best 
so far!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen