Samstag, 14. Juli 2012

Da Capo al fine



Like everything it this world .... everything comes to an end...
like this blog comes! And i have to say im really happy.
Because keeping up a blog interesting for people is a hard job.
Anyway all in all i started this blog. Especially for my family in 
Germany, Romania and the Us but i found out that i also have 
kind of a family in Taiwan now :) Which makes me really happy.
Today is the the day Im going back home to Germany. 

These pics show the last two weeks of my life in Taiwan.
I was lucky because I was able to move to a friends house in
Guting. So I did not have to stay in Boring Neili anymore.
And I have to say all in all I stayed like seven days in Taipei 
and I felt like it is my third home. Next to Germany and Romania.
I love Taipei so much! Its really hard to describe! I felt 
like a Taipei Ren these days. ha ha! Anyway I did not spend
all of the time in Taipei of course. I also visited some spots in
Taipei I have never been to before ... like Danshui. 



This is Fort San Domingo


A schoolmate made this card for me. It really fits my blog.
And she told me it took 3 hours to make this. So kind.
:)


Andi geht nach....


:) 


I realized that I don't take so many food pictures anymore!
Ha ha like Korean Girls do !!!!
I know that most of the Korean Girls don't do that by the way
and he is a really ugly example for Korean girls....
Anyway this is Tofu filled with glassnoodles....




This is supposed to be a German Bakery. I bought Brezen!


Bridge in Danshui!


So I really wanted to go to Kaoshiung for a last time .
I went with a classmate of mine .
Taiami here we come.....


Kaoshiung 101. No its 85 Dalou . The last time we were staying
there but this time in an awesomely cheap Hostel called.
Kaoshiung 202 Its cheap. It seems like its never booked out!
Just go there! Its good. Central and everything!!!!!
You save lots of money there!



Skyline of Kaoshiung!


On the ferry to Cijing!


Thats the ähmmmm beautiful beach in Kaoshiung .
To be honest I still dont dare to swim there. It looks
a lot better than before but ah.....




Kaoshiung = Brickyard Beergraden + Lifemusic!!!!!
I love this place so much!


This a place I can just recommend to anyone. Besides Brickyard
it is maybe the most delicious Western food in Taiwan.
Smokey Joes! Its a little expensive. Min 150 Nts pp. 
But almost every drink is more expensive than that. 
But its worth it so good! 


After 3 days of Kaosiung we took the Train to Hualian.
East coast. Less crowded. Chilled. We went to a place 
called Shitiping in the middle of Taidong and Hualien
to meet up with my las semester Prof. who is holding a 
camp every year here. its a really nice and kind of cheap 
place. Except of the the Train+ Bus-ride to there. So you spend
the same amount of money from. Taipei to Kaoshiung 1500Nts
as from Kaosiung to Hualien. (alsmost) 


The camp was nice and really clean. Settled in a really really
beautiful area. Very natural the whole thing!





The east cost is mostly famous for its huge mountains.
Or cliffs. Thats why this area is not as crowded like the west
coast!



Our Camp from far away!











A bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




After Hualien I went to Fulong for two days. 
In Fulong every summer there is kind of a Rock festival.
Its 5 days. And its free! Beer is cheap food as well. 
Its really nice there so I went for two days. First day was
really crazy, second was more calm, because I was
still hangover! Anyway  I thing Its a nice place to be.
And I still cannot belive that some of my TW friends 
have been there for the first time 
in their life ????




I have to say I never payed attention to the music. Because
I did not know any of the Bands. So I liked the Raver( Electro)
Stage more than this. And everyone is sitting ????





Im kind of lazy now to write more although i have to say so many more 
things. But my flight is in around 6 hs and I need to sleep so!
Take care everyone and Ill update more tmr. :)









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen