Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Kuala Lumpur Trip


This is Kwans Family in front of their house in Johor Baru.
A really, really nice family and very caring. And his parents speak
english very well... compared to mine -.-


This was the morning before we were heading to Kuala Lumpur.



Erwin, Kwans friend was so kind and drove us around a 
couple of times!


Good breakfast. Spicy ducknoodels. 


What I like about Malaysia.... they have fresh, good, and cheap
coffee everywhere called Kopi. No instant shit.




Early in the morning. I think one can tell that I did not really
sleep for the last 3 weeks. Always on a rush!




The bus ride took around 4 hs and there was a damn annoying 
dude sitting behind me, getting text-messages with a f+++ annoying ringtone
every minute. I was so close to kill him.









So after checking in our hotel...  Hotel China Town Nr2
We meet Ariel and Elsa the 2 girls from JB and Melaka wo
went to Kl 2 Days before.


We took the Hop on Hop off Bus. Which was a really stupid 
Idea, because the bus is just driving in to one direction. And the 
place we wanted to go to was in the total opposite. So it took around 2 hs
until we said ok lets get of and walk. Besides the traffic jam in Kl is horrible.


Asian 




Kl Petronas Twin Towers


Looks like the Opera in Australia is actually the Museum of art or
smthg like that.


So we deiced to walk and take the Mrt. Stepped out of the 
Station. Everyone took fotos and I : Wha whats going on?
I did not notice that The KlCC is right behind me :)


It is quite huge not as big as 101 but still nice. And as usual...
there is a fancy shopping mall underneath it.


it looks really cool at night!



After leaving the Mall we found an exhibition, called
Buddy Bear. So there were 100. of bears from different countries.
And an artist created one individually.



The German one really sucks.!!!!
I have to admit that the French one looked quite good.
And japanese best.



Dunno, dunno



Ireland


USA




Romania also sucked. Really bad!!!


Ahhhh!!!! Schneider Weisse!!!!! Wahnsinn.
Beer Brand which originates very close to my Hometown.


Laser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After a day of shopping, and for me especially waiting for
everyone Kwan the girls, our other Malaysian friends from Yzu.
We found our way through a night market to a very delicious
Restaurant.



And very spicy as you might noticed the decoration in the
background.



Thats crazy!!!!



Elsa, Wen( from Yzu) and me :)


Wen was eating Ban Mian. Which was the most spiciest food I ever ever
ate in my whole life. So spicy that I had to eat pure Ice-cubes


Thats it!


Ariel still laughing about me ...



And then :D


Strange reaction :)




Afterwards we actually wanted to go to Batu Caves but it 
was too late so we went to A Las Vegas like place 
half an hour ago from Kl. To have some drinks
at the local famous pub called Overtime. It is a Pub,
dining franchise. 






































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen