Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Malaysia a nice Place ( Johor Baru,Melaka,Desaru)


First of all I want to thank all my Malaysian, and Taiwanese
friends for having such a great time in Malaysia. And for having
me in your houses and organizing everything so well.
Alright after leaving Ankas flat in Singapore the long journey to 
Johor Baru started. Actually it is not far a way. One just crosses
the Bridge to the Mainland and you are in Johor. So if it would be the 
same country it might be one big city. And Johor Baru is a huge city!!!
So after around 1 1/2 hours bus ride from Bugis station. I reached the border 
and finally got some stamp in my passport which is quite empty recently.
I meet up with Kwan and his friend and we had awesome lunch. The 1.st
time real malay food. Laksa. It is kind of a spicy noodle soup with sea food.
In this case Prwans. It is soo damn good. I am a real Laksa fan right now.
After that we went for sightseeing and searching Carol. Which was quote a hard job.
And then back home to Kwans house


The house. Still not tired we went to a shopping mall 
and having Taro Yami (below) which is not my fav.
It is japanese though. Lots of jelly. :(
So at that time i heard that we have to wake up the next morning
at around 6 am. So just 5 h to go. Yay. And actually I am so 
damn tired since I arrived in Sing cause I did not really sleep long.
Actually not even in Taiwan. So I have a huge lag of sleep but no time to.


So the next morning we went to a Indian ceremony. Actually I 
have no idea what they were doing there but the place was so 
nice and smelled good and everyone was dressed yellow. 
So we just stayed there and watched and listened to the
hypnotic sounds. 





And I tried some new features of my camera. Sucks a?






They filled milk in cans and carried it around afterwards.


I really do not regret that we had to wake up so early cause
we all quite enjoyed the whole procedure.








Afterwards we were heading to Melaka. 
Carol, Elsa, Ariel, William and me.


After a 2 hs something ride we arrived there. Melaka is 
a city of world culture heritage ... like Regensburg.
Very old and traditional and nice. It was supposed to be 
smthg like a trading outpost for the Dutch and later Portuguese.


We stayed in the 1501 Cofe hotel. Not sure if it is the 
right name. It is a really nice place which I can highly recommend.
It is run by a family. Mother, father, Daughter and granny.
And we payed around 12€ for a double room with breakfast and...
It is really traditional and clean and right in the sentral!!!


So enough advertising!


This is Melaka.


Kwan warned me that if I am with carol I am going to eat 
the whole time. But this is also a part of culture. And 
she knows the really good and famous places. 
So we had ..... Laksa. Even better this time with Tuna.!!! Aw


So Melaka has not really many spots to visit so I recommend
a one or two days trip. We actually visited every spot by foot. 
It is easy to get everywhere. This is the Curch.


Sun is shining. And it was freaking hot.


Yup


Our company, the one on the right is from my department
on the left her firend. We "kind" meet the first time ;)




So pretty 


Melaka is not just old! It also has a very new part. And some 
Clubs and bars.


This is also a church


Moon at daylight




Random Melaka by night.


For dinner we had braised Satay. So we picked up our own stuff
and put in a bowl of Satay sauce. Not so good. The shop we 
wanted to go was closed because of chinese new year. So unlucky
all the time. Already in Sing 



This is the front of the Hotel it is right near at the center!


Das "Herren Inn"


Paar Tage zuvor fand ein großes fest wegen dem Chinese new Year statt
Deswegen der Riesen Drache!


Melaka River by night. Actually M is more beautiful by night :)



The Melaka Ship. You can also enter it. But we did not. 
We took the river cruise!!!


Ah Asian girls are damn afraid to get tanned. So thats why almost 70 % 
walk around with an Umbrella in Summer. Supposed to be hot under there.


This is Durian Ice cream. It is known as Stinky Fruit in western Society.
I actually like the smell quite well. But the taste is awful. More like salty food.



Das gute alte Aldi Hotel gibts immer noch.


Chicken Rice balls. Sau nice.


Random Building 


The second day we did some more sighseeing. So went again through whole of 
the city to see everything. I finally found a Star Wars T-shirt. !!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 7€ or smthg,
Quite cheap. Although I hope I found some more in Japan. 
We went shopping, to some temples and the river cruise. 
And it was freaking hot :)


This is a traditional Malay house.




This is the best drink in the world!!!!!!!!!!
Coconutmilkshake.


After we came back we had an awesome dinner in Johor Baru with
Carols Family. We had stingray and a lot of Seafood. Awesome :) 
Thx again.


After that we went to Danga Bay the local Bay in Johor to look around :)
And my Htc Cam is not worse then I phone ;)


The next day we, me Carol and Kwan where heading for Desa Ru
for a short beach ahm look around :)
Before that we went to a very famous restaurant to have some
trad. Malay Food called Baku teh and some other which i cannot remember :(
I really love Malay food it is awesome Ö_Ö




Desaru a beach on the East coast of continentional Malaysia.
A nice place but closed for swimming that time :(




Mhm so desu ne!!!!





For Dinner we had A real very good Nasi Lemak.
Which actually meand Fat Rice :) Cause the rice is cooked in
coconut Milk and everything else is not so low Cal!!!
But it tastes Awesome :)


Carols little Nephew:) Almost 2 years old Shao xi xi !!
He is the coolest and cutest "Baby" I have ever meet.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he called me big brother in Mandarin. 
Like ge ge or in Malay Go go. Which made me really
proud and happy :) !!!!!!! Sugoi


At the same time we were firing Lanterns one for Money 
and one for what ever we wish. The one for Money was
flying to Singapore. The one for Whatever 1 meter in to the Sea :(








This was the harbour area. I am gonna upload more pics later on.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen