Montag, 6. Februar 2012

Singapore!!!!!



Singapore!!!!!!


After a harsh flight ( I was sitting at the last row in front of the toilets
and kitchen, noisy and shaking all the time. I almost died) I arrived
safely at the Changi Airport in Singapore. :) At 5 am in the morning.
Anka my "local" friend picked me up and we took the cab to Geylang.
Where our residence is. Geylang is espically famous for hookers.
 But we managed to see just very few. So we had a lot to talk and
since she needed to go to work at 9 am we decided to sleep a few hours 
and head out after that. So I directly went to the Taiwan Embassy which is
on the opposite side of Singapore. Took me 1 hour by bus -.-
So there the problems started. A lot of bureaucracy  shit as usual.
The problem about Sing is that they require more documents than
any other city in the world. Which simply do not exist or I don´t have.
So Actually I spent almost 3 days at there. Until I finally got my new Visa!
During the waiting period I went to see the local amusement Island....
Sentosa. It is a huge manmade island. Very luxurious and new. It
has some great beaches. And a lot of attractions.I jsut wanted to go to
the sandy beach and lay down for a couple of hours. Great!! And hot.



Thats Pawlan beach i think. A great and not crowded place.
So I laid down and watched some Asian "playing" beach volleyball :)
Was quite painful to watch. 


After that I meat up with Anka and we went for sightseeing.
So i think i managed to see almost every hot spot of Sing.
A lot of skyscrapers. And fancy buildings.


This beautiful building (not) is the most expensive space in 
All sing and it shape reminds one of a ship. Although it is 
very freaking ugly. In my opinion.




The skyline.



Spot every tourist has to visit. The Merlion. It is the the
Wahrzeichen of Singapore.



Temple in chinatown.


Dragon thing in Chinatown.


Dragons face.


So at one day I went with Carol to the Sing Zoo witch is
 supposed to be one of the greatest Zoos worldwide.
It is really quite nice. And there are no real cages just natural
borders like plants and so on ... Although I have to say it is not
really huge. Smaller than everyone i have been to so far.












Der berühmt berüchtigte Nacktmull !!!!!


And this shitty font is everywhere all over asia.
Comic Sans >-<




Dont have a fast internet connection here in Malaysia so
some of the following pictures will look a little strange :(


Carol...




Penis nose monkey






And we watched a funny show called the Jungle strikes back
or something like that.


Since I did not eat Indian food for a long long time we went
to... of course little Inda to see some temples and eat Indian 
food. Hm Actually I am still not a fan! It was very bony and
a little neutral. Hm dunno simply no fan!





Indian temple. We had to take off our shoes.


Little india by night!


THis is Geylang by night.


I almost just have night pic. This Is Clark Quay(maybe written totally wrong)
The hip district with lots of bars and clubs and restaurants.
So we went to Singapore's cheapest bar. It is actually awesome
Its a bridge and anyone brings his own stuff. We bought 3 € beer.
Quite ok. And the place was very messy. Thinking about Sing,
every european has a clean, beautiful, strict  country in mind.
But it is defiantly not. There is a little trash everywhere. Especially on 
this bridge. And no one controls you or shit. Wikipedia is really scaring off 
and exaggerating. 





This is maybe one of the best dinners I had in my entire life.
It is chili stingray and honey prok ribs. The last one is really
fucking awesome. It was quite expensive but worth every dollar.
We wanted to go there a 2nd. time for the ribs but it was closed :(


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The view from the restauran. What I love about Sing is 
that there are 100. of open air restaurants. Not like in
Taiwan where you have to eat at 7 / 11 to be outside.


The pics are in quite a wrong order. This is little India again.
But we went there just one day.














So on Saturday our pre last day we had kind of a full schedule.
Santosa, Pre drinking and Partying.







This is the Pawlan beach from a nother spot.




And millions of ships in the background. Since Sing is
actually a trading outpost. Or was!



Yeah and this beach is the southern most point of continental
Asia!!!


Yeah!!!


Crazy effect totally random. It is the upload I changed nothing.
This is how Ananas are growing.


On the Next day we went to Phukit Timbah. The local "Mountain"
1 hour away from our homebase. It is actually a jungle.
And there are living monkeys !!!! 
And your not allowed to feed or touch them :(







Ah genau!



So we climbed the 163 meters high mountain and where 
exhausted afterwards. Ha ha no actually it is not high.
But the real rainforest is frreaking hot though. We were sweating
lakes!!!!! It is really nice to walk through real rainforest.



Plant called Batlily!


Dont feed the monkey!!!


There were soo many 



Umbrella?






Orchard road random dragons 


As I said we wanted to eat the honey-ribs again. But
no way closed. Thx! It is still chinese new year. Finally finished 
today!!!!  So we went to have some local Satay. Also quite good.



Thats a Hawkers centre. Actually a food court. Where you can
choose in between 100 of shops who sell mostly the same food :)
And it is cheap for Sing prices.












Since it was our last night and I wanted to have a nice view over 
Sing we decided to go to the New Asia Rooftop Lounge to chill.
And we drank a 15$ very cheap beer. It is around 9 €. So the most 
expensive beer I drank so far I think but the View was awesome!!!
Worth every cent!







So I am in Malaysia right now See you around!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen