Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Living live.... badboom badabäm








This is Fulong Beach... We, Felix, Fabyo, William and me
went there last weekend just to get out of Neili. Actually 
we were lucky. The weather was awesome. Hot a little
bit clouded. Well on the pictures it actually looks not so 
sunny. Anyway we did not plan anything. It was very very 
spontaneous. We actually wanted to go to Ylan for some
Surfing. But since someone overslept and was 1 1/2 hour 
late I thought it might be a better plan to change to 
Fulong beach cause it is closer. Actually it was not a better Idea.
Fulong is really small. It is hard to find good food there. I guess
7 11 is the best address there. Ate some horrible food in a restaurant
which looked like the owners living room. I guess it was.
The beach at this time is quite dirty. You have to pay a fee of 
40 Nts ( 1 Euro) to be able to enter the beach. They call it a cleaning fee.


So since it was not the right season to come here it was our
own fault. It supposed to start slowly in May. Anyway we
layed there in the sun. Jumped in to the water short and fast.
Cause it is not allowed to swim right now (o.O). But surfing is ok.
I was a little disappointed but all in all it was better then staying in
hen wu leao Neli again. Next time Yilan.


So this week was Midterm exam week again. Damn.
So half of the time I have left here is gone already.
I had no time to think about that actually. A little busy
with projekts. Finally had my chinese exam. And it was so
hard.Really really hard. I hope i did well though.
Anyway I feel like thanks to these two up there (^) and 
other friends my chinese improved a lot.


This place is called Hou Che Tou = Trainhead
It is a taiwanese style restaurant were you sit at a round table
and eat. Share! and drink! It is really cheap. 150 Nts for 4 bottles 
of the big green ones. And Asahiii So it is actually cheaper then 
buying it at 7 11 or in a Supermarket. He he and the food is
also quite good. We went there actually 3 times this week.
Quite insane ha? Iguess it is the cheapest bar in Taiwan. Plz 
tell me if not ;)



We always have a good time we go there. Its in Neili.
Just a short cab ride. 





THis is a group project for our class. Do some normal stuff
at a weird place ... but it has to make sense somehow....



Dunno why but on Friday I wanted Vietnamese food.
I had no idea what it is like, nor a Taiwanese friend of mine.
So we ordered something. It was really good and not costy all.
So i wanna go there more often. And Hoisin sauce is Vietnamese 
actually ? ! 


So on Friday we celebrated a friends birthday. Plan...
Trainhead. Ehhhh was to crowded no table. So we went
to the other side of the road. Same style restaurant. Fancier
Beer 160 4 bottles. Also alright. But to wannabe fancy.


So we went to Hou Che Tou again. At first just 7 of us.
In the end we were 14. I hope the staff there still likes us...


Same night Chungli ... another birthday in Cest la Vie.
Mottoparty Cosplayparty. I "took" this hat. Its Ruffy´s from
one piece. Yeah finally!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen