Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

Escaping Neili


I cannot say it more often:  the town Yuan Ze is located at
is probably the most boring and rainy Little ****hole
in whole of Taiwan. So What to do. Escape it!!!!!!!
We tried a couple of times but recently it seems rain is
following us everywhere. These days I feel like should 
quit studying my major and change to Eventmanagement.
I actually planed to study that before but it s quite not 
exsisting in Germany. Just private universities. Well
I organzied a international food fair on Sunday. We had lots
of nations invited. Korean, Taiwanese, French, Germans, 
Nicarugan Honduras, Indonesia, Mongolia hmmmm
did I forget anyone? Anyway i kind of planned the whole 
thing. Well no I am not proud of cause I kind of fucked up
Annnnnnnyway. Since I could not sleep on Saturday I decided
to join some friends to Taipei. Zoo and Maokong mountain.
I have been to both though! Zoo was alright as usual we 
passed each animal very fast got up to the mountaintop 
by cabelcar. And as soon as we arrived up there it 
started rain heavily .......................



SO we were stuck on the mountain with around 1000
other ppl cause the cablecar was not moving anymore.
Everyone waiting for the bus. So we deicided to take 
a cab. 400 nts but its alright we were in a hurry to join the
foodfair. So the organizer arrived too late :)


View from the MAster dorm.... Neili


German Corner. We cooked awesome Semmelknödel
mit Pilzrahmsoße. Well the others actually did. Since
the kitchen was quite small I decided to stay out and 
to not bother the others.


Lucile preparing the tart for some kind of french cheesecookie.
Great!


Thats it. Korean Kimchi pancake, French Cheesecookies,
German buns, and Chili con carne with Nachos.
Very delicous. We have to do that more often.


After that Search and KTV until the early moring.
I have to admit KTV is fun if your drunk and if your
with the right ppl. Not just singing lovesongs -.-



Nother KTV experience. 2 times a Week this time 
after watching .... The Avengers. Which is quite a boring
movie I have to admit!


They have quite a lot of english songs but mostly very
old ones. So we are always quite limited also in our 
ability to sing. I guess it sounds super awful!


And they jsut have the original music videos of Lady Gaga.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen