Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012

Recently in Taiwan....


Its been a long long time since I posted an entry for
the last time. Why... I dont know actually nothing
super exciting happend. Why.... I dont know. Well at
least a little bit happened. This header shows a 
celebration in Taipei for a god actually. It looks
more like love parade or something to me ha ha.
There were lots of cars with music and so on driving 
around Taipei! Pretty crazy!



Fabyos birthday plus Championsleaque .
We celebrated and watched the match in a
foreigner bar in Taipei. On Tap! Some of 
us freaked out because of the angry brits.
But nothing happend. Just some fools trying
to make truble but we simply did not pay
attention to them ;)


Anyway had a great time. We watched the match
at 2.45 am in the morning. Until 5 something.
Had lots of beers great!! Even though we lost -.-


At the same day we had a meeting with the
very nice students from the Goethe Institute
in Taipei. To talk a little german. Kind of.
Was good to see all of you again. Even though
your getting less and less . Looking 
forward to our next maybe last meeting :(
So sad!



This was actually last  month. We were invited
to the Burberry Shop opening Party in Taipei
at Xinyi plaza right in front of Taipei 101. Was
a really great night. With lots of Champagne 
beautiful people! Actually I dont know if it
was a shop opening or not. It was kind of an 
experience. That was the show!



The event got a real Burberry feeling. It was raining 
the whole day. A little bit like in great britain. But 
actually thats nothing new to Taiwan -.-


Thanks to Ariel who got the invitations for us :)
We look stoned on this pic. Thanks to the photographer!



Good time in Trainhead. Cata trying to open up beer
bottles with a lighter for 30 minutes ...





Until she finally was lucky :)



Of course we went to Ktv afterwards until the early 
morning. Someone told me I actually have a great voice :)
Ha ha i dont think so....


Search Ktv


Sketch class. We had no nude models. We were the models!




At Taipei Shih Chien University. has a great Design Department
and is under the 40 Best Design Universities worldwide.
I really like this place. Actually I asked in the International
Office about me studying my Masters degree there and 
they said it shouldn't  be a problem even if my chinese sucks!
Ha ha. And a teacher of this school is writing me a letter
of recomendation. So I guess it is settled :) Yeah!


Me and some classmates were visiting an Architecture 
exhibition. I am not so in to it actually. Not my major.
But really nice project. Afterwards meeting my last
semester teacher whos lab is close to it. He said something
which still makes me think. Artists( Designer, Architects, Performers,
Singers etc...) have the most difficult job in the world. Even more
difficult than doctors or so. Because we have to make the world
better, make it look better, improve it in many ways. This 
is a fulltime job. And especially a hard thinking process. We have 
to think all the time, during daytime, at the toilet even while
sleeping. I guess he is totally right. Since he said that
I am actually thinking the whole time about my projects.

Well at least yesterday I finally finished my graduation 
project of the graduation class I am taking here
and I am quite happy with the result. Gonna upload some
pic at the weekend.



Not done yet with the german appointments. Yesterday
we had a dinner with the german students from YZU.
We went to a incredibly expensive German restaurant in
Taoyuan. 500 - 700 for one german dish. So we ate 
pretzels with butter and liverpastete. Really good.
And beer -.- was a joke. 0.3 l bottle of awful Paulaner
Weissbier for 170 Nts 0.5l for 250 . Thats almost Wiesen price!
Crazy. I think the restaurant is gonna be broke soon.


But the interior design looked cool.I felt a little bit like
in Germany. Ha ha 


Bah!



But we had a great time and thats what counts most!


So today a teacher from my department in Germany 
visited YZU to held a speech and have a look at the 
school and see us. We watched the speech...
Mobile experience. Really interesting + a little 
slide show about the HSAugsburg. I was a little bit
disappointed cause there were not really lots of 
students there. But considering we heard of the 
speech one day before occasionally I guess thats why.


Afterwards we showed him around the campus. Every place.
Shared our experiences and went to dinner in Chungli.
All in all a nice day. I hope we did not scare him too much.
Guess he got a lot of information for one day! Ha ha

Over and out!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen