Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

Be sexy, don´t be stupid...


We, my graduation class and me almost worked the whole
week for our final .... graduating exhibition. Finally this friday
we made it! All in all we were around 50 students I guess.
Or more? I did not count. Since we were 3 different studios,
from 3 different teachers we had 3 different exhibitions.
One is in the 7.floor of building 8, one (ours) in the cafe 
in b8 and the 3d one in Neili Nali. A small commune in Neili.


I am going to focus more on our project. Our class was really free.
We could do everything we wanted. The only point was...
In the end we had to print a book, booklet, magazine, Leporello etc...
Min. 3 examples. (I made just 3) ha ha. Our exhibition took place in
the nice cafe in b8 next to cafes book store. Actually its still there
until next friday. Thats why we called it ONE WEEK GALLERY makes
sense or?


My last semester prof + this semester prof.



This is the exhibition . Actually its a good idea to 
held it here. Cause here more people can have a look at it.
Other places are not so crowed. Like the 7th floor for example.


Me explaining my project. We build up the wall 
in the background and made small stands to present
our works! After all of that we had a graduation dinner.
At a fancy restaurant in Neili. Looking awful from the outside
but nice from the inside. Had a great time there.
Some got really emotional and it made me think about 
my real graduation next year. Which I am looking forward to
but after that a great time comes to an end. Thats sad on hand
on the other life goes on. After that we went to Ktv and had 
lots of fun :)


This is a small part of my booklet. I created a CIS for a
Japanese restaurant franchise. Of course fictional.


I am really happy with the final result. Although it 
was a really hard job to print everything. In the end just 
one of the 3 books look almost perfect. The print shop
fucked up the other ones. Its really a pain in the ass to
print a little more sophisticated stuff in Taiwan. The 
shops are not really professional :(


Anyway I am the first time  90 % happy with one of my
projects and I have something to show. Thats what counts 
most.


The teacher of this class is a Austrian born Chinese.
He can speak German fluent. One reason why I choose 
this class. The other reason was. He is a really good teacher
with lots of experience. And gave us a lot of freedom in
our work also  a lot of tips and input. Thank you very much!


After creating this CIS I kind of feel like I want to change
my major from advertising to Branding Identity. I am simply
not creative enough for advertising. Lets see if it possible...


So I created the whole CIS for it. Half of the book
is missing here. Cause it s at the exhibition right now.
Here more pics of the other exhibitions.




My classmate "Frog" ha ha posing with my booklet.



Sexy advertising !!!!


Disturbed book.


While we build up the whole exhibition. 

SO
If anyone is in Taiwan right now and interested in great works.
Feel free to have a look, drink a cup of coffee (best one in Taiwan)
or|and enjoy the awesome food in the Cafe|Restaurant next 
to Caves bookstore at Yuan Ze Uni Building 8.... 

And remember: You may be stupid but act sexy!
I am not sure if it were exactly the same words my
teacher said but something similar. 


1 Kommentar: